Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 1 - Starting to Listen

7:45am In the shower my stomach is telling me it's empty. I am not starving but will need food soon. I have not eaten for 12 hours. I would say a 4 on the hunger scale.

8:15am I had a banana and a small high protein Greek yogurt. Now a 7. 

At work I am drinking green tea while doing paperwork.

11:12 at my desk again a 4. So I had a snack while looking out my office window and not multitasking.


1cup of pineapple.

12:50pm again about a 4 as I waited to feel hungry. Had a can of tuna with veg Mao cucumbers and hummus. Comfortably at 7.

3:44pm at a 4 going to a 3 having 1/4 cup of soy nuts.

6:00pm at a 4 over ate a bit likely an 8 . Had 2 little smokies stuffed mushroom and a few noodles.

Shopped for new bikes tonight then a test run for the girls. 

9:30pm snacked on yogurt popcorn and a cheese string. I was full after.

No comments:

Post a Comment