Monday, July 6, 2015

Getting to know my body by listening.

I have tried every diet I am sure. The last couple of months I have been trying to get to know my body in a different way, by heartrate. I wear my Fitbit Charge to bed and I have noted my resting heartrate every night while sleeping. I have a few observations that surprised me. Processed food and alcohol keep my heartrate 10 beats or higher at night than a clean diet.

This is after a couple weeks of clean eating - no wine


Then this is after a night out with the girls. My body and heart never rested.


I am finding these insights amazing. I am also aware that some foods make me bloated and some feed my carb addiction.

I am going to get to know this body better and use this space to record and journal findings and emotions. 

I will be using this book to help me get to know my body and hunger better.


This will be interesting and not about diet but about body and head space.

No comments:

Post a Comment